1. Drink, drink more, drink even more.
2. Strangers and “friends” are both used for one night stands (typically after #1).
3. Fake. Fake boobs. Fake tans. Fake lips. Fake hair. Fake hair color. Fake eyelashes. Fake teeth. Fake butts. Fake bellies. Fake nails. FAKE PERSONALITIES!
4. Being disrespectful is normal and acceptable.
5. There are no consequences for your actions. Go ahead, punch his lights out and pull her hair extensions!
6. Money grows on trees, so make sure to use that credit card for EVERYTHING! $1,500 shoes, hells yeah!
7. Morals? WTF!
8. The best way to deal with your issues is to scream and swear loudly while overturning tables and trying to attack someone.
9. Clothing is optional in any circumstance.
10. When clothing is worn it needs to be tight and tiny. Seriously, bending over and showing the world your snatch is 100% normal, just make sure that you are going commando.
12. Be a glutton and then get liposuction.
13. You can disrespect your family, but if anyone else does kick their ass.
14. Good sportsmanship is when you show everyone how much better you are than them.
15. Marriage is just a contract that can be broken at any time….even 72 days later. Marriage is also a fantastic tool to assist with self-promotion.
16. Dogs and small children make great accessories.
17. Brand names help make you who you are, they must be worn at all times.
18. Drugs are a speed dial away and you’re only “hot” if you do them.
19. Men and women will do anything for true love, as long as it is being video taped.
20. Laws are made to be broken because no matter what you do if you’re famous a slap on the wrist is all you’ll get.
WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED FROM REALITY TV?
Sad when you think about it and realize that most reality tv is targeting people between 13-25.